Monday, July 26, 2010

~dahlia~

why i choose dahlia?...i don't know...dahlia is a name for a flower..dahlia is also known as Tenjikubotan (天竺牡丹) in Japanese which literally means 'Peony of India'..according to Japanese language of flowers, Dahlia means 'good taste'...i dont know if it does taste good coz i never taste a flower before...haha...i think dahlia is veru suitable to combine with my name..a lots of people had said it to me before...maybe its a lucky name for me...who knows, someday this name will bring a victory for me... i hope so... actually,this flower name came from my friend..she change her name to orkid,(a flower) and then all my members including me find a name of flower for ourself..then we have our own flower's name such as anggerik, kenanga, teratai, cempaka, etc...isn't it sound great?...we think so..

1 comment: